Fish Fry Volunteer
We need volunteers to help make our Fish Fry a success!
Please call Ann Garrison if you wish to volunteer. (It is okay to leave a message if she does not answer.)
Baked Items Needed
If interested in donating a dessert, please bring the dessert to the cafeteria on Friday after 1:00p.m.
Volunteer Opportunities for Middle School Students
- 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. - Prepare the food, help with dishes, etc.
- 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. - Work in the cafeteria cleaning/clearing tables once people are done eating
- 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. - Work in the cafeteria pouring water and coffee
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. - Clean cafeteria. Clear tables of all dishes, etc.
Volunteer Opportunities for Families
We also welcome families volunteering together. If a parent is able to volunteer with their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade student, we would love to have them help, too.
Volunteer Opportunites for Adults with Daytime Availability
We also need adult volunteers during the afternoon to help with the prep work. Below are the time slots available:
- 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. – Wednesday afternoon - Unbox fish
- 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. – Friday afternoon - Set cafeteria tables, prepare food for fish fry
- 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. – Friday afternoon - Prepare the food, help with dishes, etc.
Thank you for your support of our St. Mary Fish Fry. We truly appreciate the time and talent the volunteers share with our Parish. Also, thank you to the customers who dine with us and who order the take out dinners. Finally, thank you to all the wonderful bakers who provide the sweets for our Fish Fry.