What is the Scrip Gift Card Program?
Our program is an easy way for you to support St. Mary, without increasing your monthly contributions. SCRIP cards are issued by a wide variety of retail companies. The merchants provide the purchaser a rebate, ranging from 2 to 18%. You are able to assign the rebate to the parish, which becomes a tax deductible contribution. You are also able to use it to offset tuition at the parish school. And it costs you nothing extra.
Watch a video that explains it all.
Where do I purchase these gift cards/certificates?
- Anytime online, at shopwithscrip.com
- On your personal device, at MyScripWallet.com.
- Weekdays in the Parish office from 9:00 - 4:00 p.m. Call ahead to have your order ready.
- Weekends at the Communication Center located in the Gathering Space before or after each Mass.
- On your personal device, at MyScripWallet.com. (Watch the video for more information about My Scrip Wallet.)
Using Scrip can help you save on your tuition costs!
Sign up to order your gift cards online with shopwithscrip.com and start saving for next year’s tuition! In the right hand column, click on Scrip Program Agreement for more information.
What gift cards are available?
- To see all gift cards/certificates available please visit shopwithscrip.com
- For a printable order form, view St. Mary Scrip under Forms in the sidebar
Remember you can use gift cards for everyday purchases but they ALSO make wonderful gifts for graduations, holidays, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, thank yous, etc.
(414) 425-2174 or (414) 281-0526