The Sacrament of Confirmation:
- welcomes us and deepens our belonging to the faith community
- deepens our relationship to God, as Creator, Redeemer and Spirit
- strengthens us as disciples
Anyone wishing to celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation is expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- active membership in the parish community
- minimum age of 16 and a junior in high school
- participation in the preparation program, including educational, retreat and service components.
- Submitted Confirmation registration form
Confirmation preparation provides an opportunity for growth in knowledge, which hopefully will lead to growth in faith as well.
If you are in high school and seeking confirmation, view High School Confirmation for additional information.
If you are an adult seeking confirmation, view Adult Confirmation for additional information.